OP
OP
K

kevlow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a 120 tank that my friend let me run for him at his office. It is near my office, so I stop by and service the tank.
He buys the coral and supplies that I list. In return, he is very liberal in giving me nice size frags. In the past, I have always started with 1" frags so it feels like I am cheating. lol
I get alot of rescue pieces near dead , brown or whited out. When they are looking good and growing, I ask for pieces for my tank at home.

2019-02-08_09-38-20.jpg

OP
OP
K

kevlow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this an awesome photo or what? The male Melanarus Wrass slipped in to photo bomb the Purple Fusion Acropora. Great picture taken by my friends from Aquarium Depot who came by to photograph my coral. They have a real camera, so; suddenly , the corals look much better

Image may contain: plant and outdoor

OP
OP
K

kevlow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was a wild 1 1/2" frag I got about 2 years ago. This photo shows less then half of the colony, now. Recently, I purchased a frag of Fruity Pebbles. It is now growing out and it is identical as this wild piece I have had.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 17 38.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 7 15.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back