My SPS dominant 300!

FragginAwesome

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2024
Messages
43
Reaction score
19
Location
NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Longtime lurker and I wanted to participate! This tank is mainly SPS but also some LPS and a very limited amount of softies(leathers etc)
 
Last edited:
Following along!
 
Not much of a build thread because it's already built but here are some absolutely terrible pics lol. Im hoping my friend will come take some at some point this week

IMG_4377.JPG


IMG_4378.JPG


IMG_4379.JPG
 
Not much of a build thread because it's already built but here are some absolutely terrible pics lol. Im hoping my friend will come take some at some point this week

IMG_4377.JPG


IMG_4378.JPG


IMG_4379.JPG
I always enjoy seeing top-down photos! Do you have any up-close photos of your corals?
 
I always enjoy seeing top-down photos! Do you have any up-close photos of your corals?
My buddy has a big fancy camera, I'm hoping he'll swing by this week to update this thread with some good pictures. Until then, let me see what I can do with this crummy filter haha
 
These came out way better!

IMG_4523.JPG


IMG_4524.JPG


IMG_4502.JPG
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new