My tank - 75G w/no sump

Travis Rider

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
120
Reaction score
54
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought after a year of being on this forum that I would document my run at a small reef tank.

Tank has been set up since March 2016 (FOWLR). This is round 2 (Reef), I lost everything in December to a bad case of Ich and Brook.

Equipment list
Hydor 1150 powerhead - 2
Fluval 306 canister filter (run floss, chemipure blue, carbon, purigen)
13W UV Sterilizer - 2
Current USA Orbit Marine LED
Aqueon Pro 250W Heater

Stock (as of now, fish to be added in May)
- Ignore the tang and clown in the picture, lost them due to Ich.
Banded coral shrimp
Dwarf Zebra Hermits
Blue Hermits
Nerite Snails
Pincushion Urchin
Green BTA
Acan

IMG_2607.JPG
 
5a895831df4a602af159bc2097fc33b6.jpg

If anyone could tell me the name of this Acan I would appreciate it.
 
Love your scape. Keep posting pics of your progress. Good start
 
Currently battling a small case of cyano. I decided to try the product Vibrant. Seems to be doing the job.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new