OP
OP
Rob.D

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been a while since your last update. Need moar pics!!!! :)

Unfortunately the A/C system broke so the house is far too hot for Maria and the twins to be there so we've taken the past feww weeks off from the house. On the bright side, I've gotten some much needed rest and our home warranty is covering the repair/replacement of the air unit. As soon as they gwt done I'll be installing a new water heater, subflooring, and electrical....so tons of pics and a video or two coming soon! :D

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Some people like the heat.....

I'm not sure anyone can handle a no-AC house, along with all the hot air is filled with. Just teasing ya, Roberto :p It sure looks like you are going to have brand new everything in this house when its all said and done. Looking forward to the pics and videos!

OP
OP
Rob.D

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following, love a good DIY. I built a Home Theater in my last house. Going by your son's names....Greek?

Thanks man, I'd love to do a theater but it's not in the budget for this house....may be the next one :) My wife is Greek......

Some people like the heat.....

LOL........got to turn that thermostat down man!

I'm not sure anyone can handle a no-AC house, along with all the hot air is filled with. Just teasing ya, Roberto :p It sure looks like you are going to have brand new everything in this house when its all said and done. Looking forward to the pics and videos!

LOL.....I'm gonna hurt you!!!! But really, thanks man...it's a lot of hard work and money but we're going to have a really cool house for not a whole lot of $$$....

BlueDevil

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
LOL.....I'm gonna hurt you!!!! But really, thanks man...it's a lot of hard work and money but we're going to have a really cool house for not a whole lot of $$$....

Everything you are able to and are doing is where the big money is at (labor!!). Best part is that you can go as fancy as you want since you're the one doing the work. I have no doubt it's going to look fantastic!

OP
OP
Rob.D

Rob.D

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Finally a little progress, pulled all the subfloor and started to pull the floor joists......whomever did work previo
20160726_182418.jpg
usly should refrain from ever working on homes....I pulled this joist by hand....SMH!

Mark75

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks like you have your hands full Rob,...you will know that house like the back of your hand when finished!

ZIGGY63

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh wow that's not good. Their are quite a few of those people out their, who really don't know how to do their job.

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We still need to get your garage moved, right!

Maybe this month?

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back