MY TANK CANT KEEP CLOWNS

The only observation I have is that the other tank uses a uv sterilizer... That tank has only two casualties that died in tank ( one other was an eel that found a super small hole )
 
I've had the same thing happen. It turned out to be poor quality fish from the Lfs. I bought a pair from a different store and they did great.
 
So based on your description I think QT and running your tank fallow for 3 months would be the best way to attack this. Right now there are too many variables to determine what is actually causing your problem. In general clowns are considered very hardy fish. I know setting up a QT is difficult, but personally losing the ugliest cheapest fish is more painful than running a QT.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new