My tank (;

Bradsreeeftank

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 5, 2013
Messages
760
Reaction score
6
Location
Reading, PA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I'm on here a lot and thought its time to post pics of tank! Nothing fancy. Upgrade to LEDs, protien skimmer and removed bio balls.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
Thanks a lot every one, hope more people view this thread! Im using a mixture of blue, white and uv led bulbs from rapid led. If you have any qustions about tank feel free to ask!
 
I put liverock In place of the bioballs, Becausee people said bioballs are nitrate factories. No difference, I learned you half too just got to try it yourself because you'll get a lot of crappy info.
 
I think it looks great!
 
I have bio balls in both my tanks and I haven't had issues. I was going to change to live rock but didn't rele want to change what's not broken
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 13.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new