My tank!!

Dinobuff

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Messages
3
Reaction score
25
Location
Toronto
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I have had my tank for a month now, and i have kept a little picture log over the 4 weeks. Take a look!
IMG_20200627_151851.jpg
IMG_20200627_151244.jpg
IMG_20200627_152030.jpg
IMG_20200627_152442.jpg
20200703_115639.jpg


20200604_140445.jpg 20200606_123231.jpg
 
Really cool to follow your progression. I'm a sucker for watching rock mature :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new