My tanked on its peak.

strongking

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2014
Messages
26
Reaction score
1
Location
Philippines
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394542090.353856.jpg
this is my tank. I'm planning to add colorful zoas.
 
Looking good!
 
Very nice! What equipment are you running? :)
 
Very nice tank it looks like it is doing well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new