my upgrade journal/journey

Lower the phosphates some. That's potentially a part of the issue.
 
No, that'll drive up the alkalinity and calcium which are at good levels.
 
ok. i threw in some carbon. i know people talk about getting an icp test done but ive never done it. i have a feeling i wouldnt understand it if i did get one done! but should i? this has been going on long before the phos were that high
 
Get some Phosbond, Phosguard, Rowa Phos, or something similar and some mesh bags to hold it
 
ok. i threw in some carbon. i know people talk about getting an icp test done but ive never done it. i have a feeling i wouldnt understand it if i did get one done! but should i? this has been going on long before the phos were that high
You can. Post the results here and we'll take a look.
 
well! what is the good of that? your water wouldve changed by then!
yeah, i have rowa phos i can put in the reactor. it just seems like i lower it and it just goes shooting back up when i stop
 
well! what is the good of that? your water wouldve changed by then!
yeah, i have rowa phos i can put in the reactor. it just seems like i lower it and it just goes shooting back up when i stop
You have to keep it low for extended periods to start removing it from the rocks and sand.
 
rowa phos going!
i forgot to mention @UncommonSense , that my husband helped mr tear into that valve that was leaking. the seal was fine, just super sloppy! so we added another rubber ring and put it back together and it is fine!🤷‍♀️
 
Hey there! Thanks for checking in! I finally got my laptop repaired and I can’t access r2r! I can on every other device but my newly repaired laptop. Grrr.😖 so I guess I’ll have to go back into town and see what’s up. I’m just not tech savvy enough to figure it out. Once I have that figured out I’ll be able to be back on. How are things?
 
Hey there! Thanks for checking in! I finally got my laptop repaired and I can’t access r2r! I can on every other device but my newly repaired laptop. Grrr.😖 so I guess I’ll have to go back into town and see what’s up. I’m just not tech savvy enough to figure it out. Once I have that figured out I’ll be able to be back on. How are things?
Good to hear that you’re ok. Alls fine here, we miss you on the #S#Smorgasbord
 
hows everyone tonight?
Full House Reaction GIF
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new