my upgrade journal/journey

fine! its starting to feel like Fall here.
Good morning Jill!
90 Day Fiance Jobs GIF by TLC
 
far north! right on the coast
I was born and raised in Sac...many years ago. My family relocated to NJ when I was 16 years old. I recently went back. Things changed from when I was a kid...but that happens everywhere. I just mentally imagine it would look the same. For example, the area was mostly Irish and Oaks, people were dressed and not wearing PJ to public places, places that were once nice to walk down the street are now boarded up, etc. I was sad to see that the hospital I was born in was torn down. The hospital was just for maternity patients.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new