My urchin ate my clownfish!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stub.zoey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Stub.zoey

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 21, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
Minneapolis
What state or country do you live in
Minnesota
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I didn't see it for myself I wouldn't believe it. There was my new tiny clownfish in his mouth!
 
Welcome to R2R - I am sorry to hear about your loss. Is it possible that the urchin grabbed the fish after it had passed?
 
If a fish dies or is very ill.. they will eat the body. Just cleaning up...
 
Welcome aboard, not much of a mystery, urchins will eat the dead or dying.
ZomboMeme 19012021090047.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new