20211112_085739.jpg
    210.7 KB · Views: 168

afrokobe

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your next ugly phase? You've gotten through the bad one, shouldn't really see much of another one unless you change something or dont stay on top of equipment and such. Thats the only times Ive had issues.

Hopefully the Holidays will be better, gonna smoke some ducks and cook some ostrich for Thanksgiving (we gave up on traditional turkeys awhile back) So trying something new this year. Always uave bird of some sorts, but it's been Turducken the last few years. So we are changing it up.

Christmas will be in Puerto Rico as we are taking my wife's mom home to have her ashes scattered on the island. So sad occasion, but a least we get a taste of salt air and warm ocean water.

Hope you guys have a great Holiday season as well. Sure we'll see each other on here in the meantime!

some inspiration for your ostrich turducken. hope to see you top it ;)

We also like to switch it up for holidays instead of the usual turkey or ham. We've been pretty tame with duck and beef. I would love to try a goose next, but need to get the gf on board...

OP
OP
Jubei2006

Jubei2006

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

some inspiration for your ostrich turducken. hope to see you top it ;)

We also like to switch it up for holidays instead of the usual turkey or ham. We've been pretty tame with duck and beef. I would love to try a goose next, but need to get the gf on board...

Well......goose is sorta like a turkey.....at least in size? My mom asked if we're really having ostrich....told her it wouldn't fit in the fridge. Little does she know, ostrich tenderloin and chateaubriand are the same size!!!!

OP
OP
Jubei2006

Jubei2006

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries, I'm looking at stealing my wife's DLSR for better pics. These guys were new additions to the big tank on the 29th. New zoas too. Pink diamonds are the ones you highlighted, and hot shots in the front. Got a few others as well.

OP
OP
Jubei2006

Jubei2006

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, the tank is at our place of business, so at least it cant flood the house! And so far it has stayed on the first floor and hasnt fallen to the basement. Guess our contractor knew what he was doing once we told him how heavy it would be.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 28 60.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back