My wife's 125

Wow!! Absolutely beautiful!!
 
Here are a few more I took today. I need to get/make a top down box so that I can take those type of pics easier. They are so much more vibrant and sharper than through the glass....

IMG_0653.jpg



IMG_0657.jpg



IMG_0662.jpg



IMG_0663.jpg



IMG_0669.jpg



IMG_0670.jpg
 
Sweet tank and awesome corals. Love the polyp extension on a few of the pics
 
Thank you! I have always had good polyp extension on most of my corals. I've been lucky in that area.
 
A few more updated pictures. Sorry they are so "noisy" I didn't realize I had the ISO on Auto until I started the post process WB corrections.

IMG_1650_1946.jpg



IMG_1653_1949.jpg



IMG_1656_1951.jpg



IMG_1659_1954.jpg



IMG_1660_1955.jpg
 
Thanks Kelby! I have gone back to weekly water changes for the last 2 months and it has made a HUGE difference!
 
Thank you very much Rufus! I think it's safe to say that I am in it for the long run...;)
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new