My wife's weird accent

TroutbumNV

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 12, 2017
Messages
77
Reaction score
87
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife says shes originally from the west coast, but has the weirdest darn accent. It was really bad last night when going over our budget with payday coming up this week, figuring out what I could spend some money on.
She keeps pronouncing coral wrong. It sounds like she is saying "b-i-l-l-s". Took me a second to figure out it must have been some type of slang.
[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]
 
My wife says shes originally from the west coast, but has the weirdest darn accent. It was really bad last night when going over our budget with payday coming up this week, figuring out what I could spend some money on.
She keeps pronouncing coral wrong. It sounds like she is saying "b-i-l-l-s". Took me a second to figure out it must have been some type of slang.
[emoji12] [emoji12] [emoji12]
LOLOL!
 
I had to read it three times before I understood what you were saying lol.....I kept trying to figure out what type of coral sounds like Bills :)
 
MY WIFE HAS THE SAME ACCENT! what an eerie coincidence;)
 
I suggest a cleaner and some anemone shrimp, and now shes taken to pronouncing inverts "f-o-o-d". Keeps getting weirder.
 
I had to read it three times before I understood what you were saying lol.....I kept trying to figure out what type of coral sounds like Bills :)

Same, I was sitting here saying "bills" outloud trying to get it to sound like coral.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new