Mysterious Creature

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Although I don't know a lot about saltwater I also know if you see something that does not look right and has a funny shape. I found it in the protein skimmer, not the outside on the inside. Like I said I left saltwater over 20 yrs ago, I still know a little and getting. So we always topics on I'd nudibranch. I have Seaclone 100 and there is no way it can be. But I want to get pic so maybe you know because I have never seen a nudibranch inside a skimmer. So with that In mind see if you know. I have a 21 pixel camera, but I'm not sure if it will give me a good pic. I will try.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome to R2R. We are the best reefers out there. If you have any problems let us know and we will do the best to fix the issue. Look around enjoy and just have fun.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not caught up. New phone so I'm challenged. But I haven't seen any tank. I got the best pic I could. so maybe you can give me an idea of what it could be s nudi could not get in my skimmer, the pic is small but maybe you can figure it out. Oh James I'm sincerely sorry. Here is the pic. If not good enough I'll try to get a better shot
IMG_20190520_162420793.jpeg

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I going to cure my LR, but then I saw. It's inside my skimmer not outside. Not a nudi but it's something I have never seen. If you can't see it. Very well I will try to get a better pic. So my creature. What is that?
IMG_20190520_164134143_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpeg

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure where I could put so I put it in General Discussion. I'm trying to to do the right things. So general discussion was where I put and was not going to move it. It stays because it's a General Discussion. What did I do so wrong? Just tell me I put in the right place and if you can tell me. I'm trying so hard to learn and I just can't do thing's right. My Aquarium was my problem, but then it didn't matter. I'm only trying to follow all TOS Rules and make sure I'm doing the right thing. I know you are not bending you just want a topic start and make sure it stays in the place I discussed this. I will do everything buy the book. It a learn.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah never seen anything like that. What is it?

Lovemyreef2015

Reefing Mom!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm not sure where I could put so I put it in General Discussion. I'm trying to to do the right things. So general discussion was where I put and was not going to move it. It stays because it's a General Discussion. What did I do so wrong? Just tell me I put in the right place and if you can tell me. I'm trying so hard to learn and I just can't do thing's right. My Aquarium was my problem, but then it didn't matter. I'm only trying to follow all TOS Rules and make sure I'm doing the right thing. I know you are not bending you just want a topic start and make sure it stays in the place I discussed this. I will do everything buy the book. It a learn.
If you feel you have started a thread in the wrong area write #mods please move and they will move it for you.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I just think he makes sure it stays where it started. I agree. It stays where I wrote the thread.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nobody knows. It seems weird looking. But I don't want it in my Skimmer so I will just let be. Even I want to get it out. I just don't what it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 23 60.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 5.3%
Back