OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I was in the forum that was the the place was the welcomed yesterday and now I think it's just time to leave. I have made a mistake admitted it, yet I can't put one thread in and make sure it stays. I tried and tried to be a member to move up but now I before it gets any worse I will tip my hat go. It's the logical thing to do.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Doesn't seem to be, but then again I just discovered it today. It's not a Berghia. So I'm stumped.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What in God's name is that? Do I have to kill it?

Butuz

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I going to cure my LR, but then I saw. It's inside my skimmer not outside. Not a nudi but it's something I have never seen. If you can't see it. Very well I will try to get a better pic. So my creature. What is that?
IMG_20190520_164134143_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpeg

Hmmm, if this is inside your skimmer, why not take the skimmer apart, remove it, then decide what to do with it, pic etc. would probably take less time that 10 posts with blurry pics. If something I did not plant in my aquarium shows up like this, its time for it to say good bye to my tank. Simple rule of thumb for me at least.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My friend Google Elysia sp.
Thanks KJ. You know I love R2R thought it was the best.plsce join. When a white came out. I said I a Rainbow Bottom, right after that I admitted I was. Like make sure the thread stay in the area. What they have been wanting is get.tid of me. The staff has been everything to criticize me. I would rather be here and getting help with my Tank. Everyone stopped that and now I can't fix it. The staff has been exceptional. I think your staff is very sincere, but pushing the calling me names I thought it was fixed no more problems. I don't want to leave that's the gods honest truth. But enough is enough. All I Ever wanted was work to fix my tank and people willing to help me. Others don't care it know Ken and Kris are not bad people, it's being corrected over and over. Now I can't go to a forum that's never going to be better. I like my tank and want to move up and be able to help others. In your opinion what would you do? I want y fix what's wrong and make it right. Move up and be part of the Staff. My tank is an issue, but 1 member stepped up to help. Do please tell me what I have to do to get friends and everything. So please tell me your thoughts.

cracker

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
looks like a sponge or coraline . I get red stuff in my skimmer & it's coraline. Wish it would grow in the tank not the skimmer ! doesn't cause issues .
The pic looks clear enough to me .

KJ

Lone Wolf
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks KJ. You know I love R2R thought it was the best.plsce join. When a white came out. I said I a Rainbow Bottom, right after that I admitted I was. Like make sure the thread stay in the area. What they have been wanting is get.tid of me. The staff has been everything to criticize me. I would rather be here and getting help with my Tank. Everyone stopped that and now I can't fix it. The staff has been exceptional. I think your staff is very sincere, but pushing the calling me names I thought it was fixed no more problems. I don't want to leave that's the gods honest truth. But enough is enough. All I Ever wanted was work to fix my tank and people willing to help me. Others don't care it know Ken and Kris are not bad people, it's being corrected over and over. Now I can't go to a forum that's never going to be better. I like my tank and want to move up and be able to help others. In your opinion what would you do? I want y fix what's wrong and make it right. Move up and be part of the Staff. My tank is an issue, but 1 member stepped up to help. Do please tell me what I have to do to get friends and everything. So please tell me your thoughts.
Jaiden, no one wants you to leave, I see you are very active in the hitch hiker forum and that is great. You are doing great ,please don`t give up.People are just trying to guide you in the right direction, don`t take it personally.Some people might be a little harsh but you are always going to find a bad apple here and there. I don`t really see a staff member being critical of you, it may just seem like they are but they are just trying to help.This hobby is a lot to learn about all the basics and it takes lots of patience to get where you want to be . I studied for hours every day on line to know what I know and I know just 000000000000.1% about the creatures that are in the ocean.We have to really on each other and help each other out, if you need help just tag a #reefsquad for help. Don`t give up and quit ,just hang in there , you won`t find a better reef forum anywhere to help you. Don`t go anywhere, just keep learning and ask question if you need to.
KJ;)

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Magic water-alien......

The skimmer pulls water in through the pump. Lots of poop, both figuratively and literally in there....

Edit: P.S. Welcome!!
Ok I don't know where it is at. I'm trying to make more sense so members understand what I am having problems with and with text that is understandable more will try to help.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Nitrates won't go down. I have some helping me with it. If I post I want members to understand my problem. 67 Chevelle that's laughable. GTO, Chevelle SS with 454 that's a car.

James M

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My Nitrates won't go down. I have some helping me with it. If I post I want members to understand my problem. 67 Chevelle that's laughable. GTO, Chevelle SS with 454 that's a car.
So then make a post we can understand. Your post make no sense
If you’re not an English speaker use google translate.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
James what do you want me to say so you can help. I will tell you everything you need to know.

OP
OP
J

Jaiden73

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No I speak English I'm just under stress and hard to right something properly when you are under stress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 18 14.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 9 7.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.0%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 71 55.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.1%
Back