Mysterious

Shackleton

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up this morning to no fish in my Fluval 13.5. Then found my wrasse in the pump sump and my clown in the fuge. It’s not an easy route to get there. What the heck happened??? I’m wondering if our new, rambunctious kitten had anything to do with it.

280B7486-67E2-41A1-B60F-F3B31087970C.jpeg 0246F262-61FF-4510-87D5-F77CA4BA3CE0.jpeg
 
Do you have a lid? Otherwise they could've easily jumped over. Better there than the carpet.
 
Do you have a lid? Otherwise they could've easily jumped over. Better there than the carpet.
I do have a lid, and there’s a one inch opening under the lid between the tank and sump.
 
I bet it was fun getting them out! I can’t get a hand in those chambers.
You’re exactly right. Had to remove the pump, all the seaweed, and the biorocks. Then I could barely squeeze my hand down inside.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new