Mystery coral id

N2theUnknown

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
460
Reaction score
216
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So guys I got a mystery pack from a fish store that's 6 hours from me. (That's one of my closest fish stores sadly) I can't figure out what these 2 circled in red are.

IMG_20210206_184506211~2.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new