Mystery Torch Identification

Engrene4

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 25, 2020
Messages
162
Reaction score
64
What state or country do you live in
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its been a while since I last posted and recently picked up a new coral, my LFS had a 39$ frag rack and I saw this beautiful three head torch. It was a great bargain especially for three heads so I had to get it, the only caveat was that the vendor had this in stock for such a while they forgot what type of torch this is. I'm hoping any of you can help me figure out what torch this is because I have no clue personally. (pic below)
1695076481785.png
 
Looks like a bicolor hammer but I’m still learning. Maybe an Aussie blue tip.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new