Mystery Wrasse?

Reefpuck

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a yellow tail damsel in with about 10 other fish in a 90g...doesn't bother any of them or show any interest.

You can get them small too...most of the time they're one of the smaller fish in your tank.

OP
OP
GoTakeANap

GoTakeANap

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The damsels that have been suggested are better behaved than most damsels, and behavior-wise are a good fit with your planned fish.

ok ill consider them forsure. Which one is real active and does not hide all the time? I would like fish that would show themselves other than hide all the time.

Jesterrace

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Helfrichi Firefish would work.

Also keep in mind hawkfish can be punks.

How many you get just depends on a lot. Start with 4 or 5 fish and see how everything goes from there.

Not in that configuration. Would be the number one target for bullying, given that every other fish on his list is at least somewhat territorial. A basslet would be a better choice for a similar shape fish with color.

Nasir

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you want a mystery wrasse my suggestion is to get it. Your going to hear 50% good stories and 50% bad stories . After being in this hobby for over 30 years I have learned that each tank, tank mates, wrasse, and situation is different. I’m adding one to my tank tomorrow. My LFS has had one in their show tank with no problems. I already have tangs, wrasse, mandarin, green chromis, and a few more. I say go for it.

Bluecbs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had a springeri, yellowtail and azure, lots of action but no damage....springeri must go in first, imo

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 55 32.2%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.5%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 46 26.9%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 56 32.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.7%
Back