Mystery Zoa ...

Gjones138

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2017
Messages
45
Reaction score
14
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. This forum has been awesome to help me identify many Zoas, but in a trade I received this guy and am stumped. Orange mouth, yellow speckles and greenish tentacles. Any ideas?

Thanks all!

IMG_5969.jpg


IMG_5970.JPG
 
I believe that’s it! Thank you for the quick reply!
 
May just be another name for pinwheels, but the first thing that comes to mind is daisy cutters.
 
Thank you and yes, I saw the names were synonymous with each other in another forum here after they were identified. Getting into the Zoa side of coral and dang there are a lot of names/colors.
 
Thank you and yes, I saw the names were synonymous with each other in another forum here after they were identified. Getting into the Zoa side of coral and dang there are a lot of names/colors.
Oh yeah there's more than you can imagine!
 
Been spending a lot of time reading/researching the types. Amazing the difference in growing rates based on the type.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new