Mystic Sunset Monti help!

  • Thread starter Thread starter NanaReefer
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

NanaReefer

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2011
Messages
7,212
Reaction score
1,687
Location
Upper Peninsula of Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of all the corals in my tank I just caught my Bi-Colored Blenny picking at it. Removed it from the rock it was glued to and placed it on a frag rack.
Any recommendations for a dip to help it heal?
 
Just let it be. Montis are pretty tough, should heal on it's own.
 
Well he better get his taste buds together or it's bye bye for sure. So far this has been the only coral he's gone after.
I would get rid of the fish, its just not worth the risk. You could wake up one morning to find a mass field of coral deaths due to it, better safe than sorry.
 
Oh, that's a bummer.
I'm thinking I would see if you can get trade-in credit at your LFS for the blenny.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new