Mystic sunset monti problems

I'd be careful putting any additive where you can't test what it's doing. If you are dosing the full set of the program it's adding Iodine/Iodide (not sure which), Potassium, Iron, and a bunch of other "trace elements". If you're doing water changes, then you really shouldn't need to supplement those at all. And if you do supplement them, you should really be monitoring those items with a proper test kit. Other than that you have plenty of PO4, not enough to be very harmful, and your lighting program looks fine. What about NO3, do you test for that?

Thanks. NO3 is 4ppm
 
I shortened my light schedule because I realize it gets a lot of natural light in he morning which I thought might impact my led schedule.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new