Myzislow's Custom 95 Gallon Rimless

I didn't get to watch the video yet cause they take to long to load on my phone but the pics looks very nice. You have a beautiful tank.
 
thanks guys, glad you enjoyed.

Sorry my pics suck, wont post anymore iphone shots...
 
Everything looking awesome as usual!! Lets get some close-up shots of some of that candy!! :bigsmile:
 
Everything looking awesome as usual!! Lets get some close-up shots of some of that candy!! :bigsmile:
Thanks man, I'll have to see if I can have one of my friends with a fancy camera come over and snap a few for me. It has been awhile since I've had some decent shots taken.
 
Here's what I have edited so far...


Right Side Group



Pink Panther



Mandarin with Josh's prized Blastomussa wellsi



(this one isn't lined up right, but I still liked the shot)
 
Haha Thanks Darrell! That blasto has been with me forever. I did have a bunch of them but unfortunately they died down to this one baby that has been on it's death bed multiple times, it just seems to have 9 lives or something cause it always comes back lol. It's been looking exceptionally nice lately, in fact this morning it probably looked better than I have ever seen it.

Yeah the art work really looks good in that pic! Thanks again Jake
 
Tank looks great Josh! Are those DDW frags I see a couple posts up?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new