N/A

rachelsreef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
199
Location
United States
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My recent cross-country move forced me to break down my tanks.. but the time has come to reboot and rebuild!

I have a strong vision and plan in place for this build.. in other words, it’s going to be nothing less than
EPIC.

Follow along to see how my Waterbox 20 Gallon Cube comes together and progresses! ​
 
Looking forward to the pictures Rachel!
 
Let there be LIGHT!!
I’ve decided to run AB+ for now, starting at 7% intensity with a slow increase to 20% over a 31 day period. I may switch over to the Top Shelf Aquatics Radion schedule in the future.. but I will have to monitor coral response and check PAR readings, then make a decision from there!

4FEC3519-E2F7-4127-84AA-E265D032844A.jpeg
 
WB 20G SPS BUILD OFFICIALLY HAS A SCAPE!!
I never thought I would be so excited over rocks.. but here I am ;Happy the build is coming together SO nicely! I can’t wait to share what’s coming next..

Aquascape built by: Top Shelf Aquatics; Kevin Burda
735D1AC4-04B5-4206-8CD7-A4B96870D9A0.jpeg
 
The rockwork looks so nice! There's a note that says TSA built it. How does that work? They build it and then they ship it to you in pieces?
 
The rockwork looks so nice! There's a note that says TSA built it. How does that work? They build it and then they ship it to you in pieces?
It is a gorgeous scape, couldn’t be happier! Regarding your question, I actually work for TSA so i just picked up at our retail location! But we do offer custom aquascapes of all sizes and ship directly to our non-local customers :-)
 
I am getting a WB20 in July after my move. Until then I’ll enjoy inspiration from your thread.
 
Can’t go wrong with a WB20 :) what are the plans for your build? LPS, SPS, Soft Coral?
I’m reusing a bunch of equipment from my previous tank. Just downsizing. I think I’ll do a mixed reef this time, mostly LPS and SPS. I might even do my first build thread after 25 years of reefing
 
Come on Rachel! I am probably 6 weeks out from getting my tank and looking for inspiration. Epic tanks need more updates!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new