NA

Oh wow where did you find live rock for sale? I am in Sydney, wonderful start!

Also how do I get a prime fuge shader! that looks amazing! edit: turns out I just need to read, and I have now purchased one off ebay.
 
Last edited:
100% Reef Safe had some left awhile back, but it was sent with Star Track and got held up for an extra day! Super difficult experience, but the owners helped out a lot when we ran into issues.

AI Prime Fuge Shade link: https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Ai-Prim...399562?hash=item366860aa8a:g:swQAAOSwKtBdyoQ4

I love your build I still haven’t got myself over the hump of spending $3k on a trident and 2 DOS units yet but seeing your build makes me want to lol. that’s $5k in control equipment in Apex alone. nice work!
 
G’day mate nice build, one thing worth mentioning is Red Sea coralline grow is meant for fish only systems so just be careful what else you dose with it as it has some other elements in it.
 
G’day mate nice build, one thing worth mentioning is Red Sea coralline grow is meant for fish only systems so just be careful what else you dose with it as it has some other elements in it.
NA
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new