OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thinking of putting a small rubble tray in to get a few frags going. :)

DSC_0072 (1024x731).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The new blenny in the big tank got a lot of focus yesterday but the puddle got some thought as well. ;)
I dug out an old reactor I had from years ago, designed to be a fluidised sand reactor, I got sand today, I think I have all the bits here and I was given the sand, gotta love cost neutral! ;)

DSC_0074 (1024x895) (2).jpg

Lfs today, first question as I walked through the door, "Si, fancy a little coral rescue?!". Always makes me smile! :)
Anything showing purple is skeleton, you can see bits letting go, this is in a food bath on the way in.
The customer who brought it back said they struggled to feed it, once I get it feeding properly it will go back. ;)

DSC_0072 (1024x684).jpg

This was a high end acan but has been overgrown slowly by the dinky zoa like stuff, forgot the name.
The girl dealing with the frag tank was upset because she didn't want it to be eaten!
I told her if she moved it to the £5 section I would buy it and try to rescue it. :)

DSC_0074 (1024x683).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He is just fine no conflict. I am worried, he is a bit thin and always looking for food, he picked at the nori but I don't think he has figured it out yet.

Have you tried it with macro algae, not cheato, my little guy grazes for 95% of the day.
It also loves the glass film algae, can you leave a section of glass to get grubby?

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Opps, I just scraped the tank yesterday. I have some nori with garlic I'm going to try. I also have some emerald veggi cubes that ill use up till he gets used to pellets

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I lost most of my gorgs to the angels before I realised what was going on, it needs to come out for a prune. ;)
Looks great si. Sorry about the others. Wont be long before theres more I'm sure :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 51 55.4%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 28 30.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.3%
Back