Status
Not open for further replies.

Crabby48

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I fiddled with it for ages, put it on stand, took it back off, ...
If you take the cup off and get it so it just froths over, not to quickly and then put the cup back on you will have a good starting point!

I switched from a stand and no stand. My sump water is about 11”. The Nyos seems better in the deeper water. I will remove the cup and try that way

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stood and talked too / at the whole management team in "make" this morning, I never do this, I am basically standing in in lieu of manager now.
Changes to keep the site's head above the water for the next 5 weeks are now all focused on my two work mates and me.
I had short corridor chats with both the higher managers afterwords, one down from site director and his deputy.
Funnily enough I have been invited to a "change control" meeting at 09-00 tomorrow for the changes to the shipping protocol!
1f609.png
;)
I knew I could make us "nearly" invaluable once the redundancies start!

Sorry if that comes out in dodgy looking lettering, copy and past, I was fornicated if I was going to type that again! ;)

Nice male donkey! :p

DSC_0003 (1024x731).jpg

Even the big tree digi is off colour, growing well though! :)

DSC_0004 (1024x672).jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today went well, I went to 3 meetings before 11-00 and sorted out 2 of the 5 "issues" assigned to my section as well due to shipping laws and restrictions.
My 2 levels up boss came down to our office near our finishing time so I could show her the answer to something on a live system!
We also fully prepared the first shipment that secures March's pay, everyone is focused via me currently, team Simon (3 of us) clicked back in to focus as if the past 2 weeks of doing nothing hadn't happened.
The whole site will benefit but my guys (?) should be safe.
(?) I was very much involved in their recruitment, I trained them both, with help, they work my way, work smarter not harder BUT always inside the rules!
I am not a manager I'm a supervisor, I have to say that I have never been prouder with the people I work with as I was today! :)

Corals! ;)

DSC_0001 (1024x683).jpg

Retro Reefer

Slow and steady wins the race!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I stood and talked too / at the whole management team in "make" this morning, I never do this, I am basically standing in in lieu of manager now.
Changes to keep the site's head above the water for the next 5 weeks are now all focused on my two work mates and me.
I had short corridor chats with both the higher managers afterwords, one down from site director and his deputy.
Funnily enough I have been invited to a "change control" meeting at 09-00 tomorrow for the changes to the shipping protocol!
1f609.png
;)
I knew I could make us "nearly" invaluable once the redundancies start!

Sorry if that comes out in dodgy looking lettering, copy and past, I was fornicated if I was going to type that again! ;)

Nice male donkey! :p

DSC_0003 (1024x731).jpg

Even the big tree digi is off colour, growing well though! :)

DSC_0004 (1024x672).jpg

I must say you sure have a way with words :p:D;Hilarious

Janci

Staghorns will prevail
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today went well, I went to 3 meetings before 11-00 and sorted out 2 of the 5 "issues" assigned to my section as well due to shipping laws and restrictions.
My 2 levels up boss came down to our office near our finishing time so I could show her the answer to something on a live system!
We also fully prepared the first shipment that secures March's pay, everyone is focused via me currently, team Simon (3 of us) clicked back in to focus as if the past 2 weeks of doing nothing hadn't happened.
(?) I was very much involved in their recruitment, I trained them both, with help, they work my way, work smarter not harder BUT always inside the rules!
I am not a manager I'm a supervisor, I have to say that I have never been prouder with the people I work with as I was today! :)

Seems to me you managed well, for not being a manager.
Good luck!

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Corals! ;)

DSC_0001 (1024x683).jpg
That’s a great picture Simon!

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Brew12

Electrical Gru
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank all, my 3 levels up boss came down 3 times today, one of my ideas was emailed around the top tiers, I had to host a tour by an independent quality auditor today, he left logistics very impressed! :)
I'm glad you are finally getting some positive news on the job front. Hopefully this trend with continue!

Mortie31

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you think it will ever get bored?
3 inch plus sand pile, I hate the water not being crystal clear!
I knew what I was buying, slowly getting my sand bed back! ;)

DSC_0001 (1024x684).jpg

DSC_0003 (1024x694).jpg
You need a couple more... that bottom pic is a cracker

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great picture.. looks like he is thoroughly enjoying his achievements, don’t think he will ever get bored ;)

The last time I topped the sand bed up it was a 10 kg bucket, my tiger tail cucumbers deposited it under the scape, I knew this would get messy! ;)

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I like the new guy. Does he grumble while he tries to fix "your" mess? Hippie kid's watchman spits out sand like somebody just walked on her clean floor. "The look" while she does it.

The new leather hates the new goby, about a third buried in a sand drift! ;)

DSC_0002 (1024x781).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 22.8%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 58 33.9%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 31.6%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 16 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.3%
Back