Najer's zen twins.

SPR1968

Fish & Coral Addict!
View Badges
Reaction score
I had a thought today, I acclimated 3 - 4 grands worth of fish on Friday at the lfs, not that the value means anything, it is about the fish, one of the fish was a borbonas, way out of my price range but one of my dream fish. one day! ;)
Forgive me if I’ve missed it, but are you working there know Simon, or part time, or just helping them out ?

Best reef aquarium LED lighting

SPR1968

Fish & Coral Addict!
View Badges
Reaction score
Just helping out, still looking for a job. :)
That’s what I wondered because I know you had the work redundancy etc.

Have you got anything lined up yet, or just waiting for the right job to come along?

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
That’s what I wondered because I know you had the work redundancy etc.

Have you got anything lined up yet, or just waiting for the right job to come along?
I want something that is a challenge, the logistics I was in was very specialized I won't go back to just being an operator again if I can avoid it.

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Things to tell you, one of the people that works for my lfs on and off is a marine biologist, very handy!
I discussed my leather coral issues with him and what I should do carbon wise ongoing, he basically said just keep on doing what I am am doing, I am going back to two small bags of carbon for a bit, I think I cut back too quickly! ;)

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Took the blond back today, it is amazing how much calmer the tank is.
They have had 2 pieces of this for about 10 days, I took the smaller one and with credit for the tang it cost me £20. ;)

DSC_0071 (1024x729).jpg

I cleaned half the front glass today very slowly and then stopped, the fox face never faces that way, it is ready to bolt in fear, hopefully in a few days he will de-stress!

DSC_0076 (1) (1024x649).jpg

crusso1993

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Glad my fix face isn't the only fraidy cat. I released the 1.25 inch mandarin it swam by him enroute to the sand and bang full camo spikes up and bolted. Doesn't take much to freak em out :p
Seems there is a self-esteem issue with *** given the amount of damage they could dole out if they chose. :p

Edit - seems *** gets censored so I'll have to spell it out... Fox Faces.

Are you a Builder, Maintainer or Both?

• I woud rather build out a new system

Votes: 29 25.0%
  • I would rather maintain a system than build it out

Votes: 12 10.3%
  • I's passionate about both

Votes: 75 64.7%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors
TCK Corals