• For a Limited Time the R2R Partner Membership is NOW OPEN! Get some cool swag and chances to win part of over $20,000 in prizes! Click here for more details

Najer's zen twins.

fishguy242

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Lol my shrooms haven't spoken back and don't take to hand gestures far as I can tell.
I'm going the telepathy route with them. I will be honest after staring at some of them long enough I do start feeling a little psychedelic. I believe that may be them trying to communicate :)
when you get that feeling,stop and look into the blues for a few seconds ,that will kick it up a notch..lol:p

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
when you get that feeling,stop and look into the blues for a few seconds ,that will kick it up a notch..lol:p
The lights on the puddle failed about a week ago, I cleaned and fiddled, the last thing I checked was the power supply to light connection, I had about 5 minutes of sparkles! ;)

Aquarium Specialty - dry goods & marine livestock
Top Shelf Aquatics
OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
I took a calculated risk about an hour ago and removed the fish trap and opened the swim through.
I fed the cube 3 times this morning and no Timor appearances and every day it has started flirting with the divide at around noon actively wanting to get in, not today.
I have never seen it dive for cover except at bed time.
No body found though and nothing in the sump!

OP
najer

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Things I didn't consider when I just used the magnet glass cleaner, mimics!
I can clean about half the front glass with it now before the fff gets to the about to wig out point, I didn't give a thought to the fact that the mimics hadn't seen the glass cleaner.
The first and largest one and the smaller of the new two spooked into the cube and the middle one stayed in the display.
The two in the cube will probably stay there, if I was a mimic file fish I'd stay in there but I do have the aip file fish in there so am having a look out every now and again.
Watching them interact over the past 24 hours or so that split seems correct, the middle one was always more of a loner and bickered with the other two.
Pics when I tazer the tank to slow them down a bit! ;)

How often do you have some type of algae issue?

• Constantly Something

Votes: 34 40.5%
  • Every Month

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Every Few Months

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • A Few Times A Year

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • Once A Year Or So

Votes: 9 10.7%
  • Every Few years

Votes: 3 3.6%