Status
Not open for further replies.

SMSREEF

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice work Simon, still annoyed at myself.

DSC_0010 (1024x706).jpg
OH NOOOOO!!!
Bad Bad Bad beautiful fish.
that’s just painful:(

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I took a calculated risk about an hour ago and removed the fish trap and opened the swim through.
I fed the cube 3 times this morning and no Timor appearances and every day it has started flirting with the divide at around noon actively wanting to get in, not today.
I have never seen it dive for cover except at bed time.
No body found though and nothing in the sump!

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Things I didn't consider when I just used the magnet glass cleaner, mimics!
I can clean about half the front glass with it now before the fff gets to the about to wig out point, I didn't give a thought to the fact that the mimics hadn't seen the glass cleaner.
The first and largest one and the smaller of the new two spooked into the cube and the middle one stayed in the display.
The two in the cube will probably stay there, if I was a mimic file fish I'd stay in there but I do have the aip file fish in there so am having a look out every now and again.
Watching them interact over the past 24 hours or so that split seems correct, the middle one was always more of a loner and bickered with the other two.
Pics when I tazer the tank to slow them down a bit! ;)

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whew. 5 pages... spam time cutie pie.

Actually I might just have fallen back in love with the tank again, very long story but right back to the original plan, I need to clean some glass tomorrow. :)
Brown acro. :)

DSC_0001 (1024x683).jpg

I quoted this before i caught up, hope whats left of it from the pic with the mimic pulls thru.. did u snip it? My brownie :( i had high hopes for that one.

When I placed the nem I held it for about 20 seconds or so and let go, it settled well.
It has a big foot! ;)

DSC_0002 (1024x729).jpg

DSC_0002 (1024x738).jpg

After amusing the caveman the three corals above were moved!

DSC_0003 (1024x690).jpg

This morning, this is it's third tank in 3 days so I guess stress! :rolleyes:

DSC_0003 (1024x677).jpg
Your a dad again! Congrats!
I had to reply to a thread so... ! ;)

DSC_0006 (1024x262).jpg
The rescape is spectacular so far si... man thats a beautiful snapshot.
Thanks. :)

Talking of journeys, I saw the timor wrasse zip across the display yesterday with something in it's mouth, a large something!
It swam around with a blue leg hermit, it had hold of the hermit by the tail end and was shaking it and bashing it against things.
A molt right, it dropped it about 30 seconds later and it landed on the turbinaria, I grabbed the camera and went to have a look, ... this is the hermit exiting to it's right, how the hell did the wrasse get hold of it?
I hope it's found a shell! ;)

DSC_0001 (1024x683).jpg
This is a pic for the keeper albumn. ;) nice.

Goin my way babe? Momma @Katrina71 stuck at bingo? Hop in.
Told you it was dinky. :)

DSC_0010 (1024x673).jpg
Teenie weenie!
I know you don't drink, how are you about snorting vodka? ;)

I love this man. I missed ur thread the most this last week while i got slayed at work in the heat. Caught up now :)

Cheers si. Glad to see the up and up my friend.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whew. 5 pages... spam time cutie pie.

I quoted this before i caught up, hope whats left of it from the pic with the mimic pulls thru.. did u snip it? My brownie :( i had high hopes for that one.

Your a dad again! Congrats!

The rescape is spectacular so far si... man thats a beautiful snapshot.

This is a pic for the keeper albumn. ;) nice.

Goin my way babe? Momma @Katrina71 stuck at bingo? Hop in.

Teenie weenie!

I love this man. I missed ur thread the most this last week while i got slayed at work in the heat. Caught up now :)

Cheers si. Glad to see the up and up my friend.

Thanks dude, I had to take a step back, I lost the feel for the tanks, I will get them both back on track once I figure out how, getting there slowly! ;)

RichtheReefer21

Scrap Yard Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks dude, I had to take a step back, I lost the feel for the tanks, I will get them both back on track once I figure out how, getting there slowly! ;)
Ur on a breakneck pace and its coming along beautifully. I gotta go hide from scopas momma now before i lose my dome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back