Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It releases extra oxygen into the water.
Yes. It is rated for a 100L tank.
Just wondering why you would assume not to have sufficient O2.
Or it is just for the general benefit to have more O2.
 
Last edited:
Yes. It is rated for a 100L tank.
Just wondering why you would assume not to have sufficient O2.
Or it is just for the general benefit to have more O2.

General benefit of the tank, I have an "A" in the cube end, I would never run a tank without them.
There is a mini in my 55 litre, 13 G.
 
@najer I have spent my entire day reading your build thread from the beginning. I have to say... I LOVE IT :) It is a true reef. One of the most natural I have seen. Very good work my friend.

Thank you so much for the kind words, glad you enjoyed it. :)
 
I know, me too, the lights are off when I go to work, always have a sneaky check to make sure it is ok though, worse than having a baby! ;)
Lol!!
Know the feeling and going thru the same thing with the Wilsoni... ;Nailbiting

:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new