Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I try and keep my chalice obsession quiet, I only have a few now, I try to leave them alone! ;)


Nice Shoot !!
 
Facebook is known to cause cancer

Facebook is cancer. And only old people use it now. Young people quit Facebook in about 2012 or so. I don't do social media at all anymore, no clue whats in. IG/Twitter were where people went when their parents got on Facebook. Who knows where they are now :D
 
Who knows where they are now :D

tenor.gif
 
One of the new additions today, I will talk about the other 3 soon, this is the third and last of my nemesis corals, I have frags of all 3 in the tank now, I did take a breath before it was fragged for me! :)

DSC_0004 by sshipuk, on Flickr

@najer Do you mind sharing your current bulb combo? I apologize if I missed it in your thread but we have already discussed my short term memory issues ;) Thinking about adding a purple+ to my blue+ and actinics
 
One of the new additions today, I will talk about the other 3 soon, this is the third and last of my nemesis corals, I have frags of all 3 in the tank now, I did take a breath before it was fragged for me! :)

DSC_0004 by sshipuk, on Flickr
Oh my!!! I'd love to have a coral that color! I've never seen one like it! ;Drool;Drool;Drool
 
@najer Do you mind sharing your current bulb combo? I apologize if I missed it in your thread but we have already discussed my short term memory issues ;) Thinking about adding a purple+ to my blue+ and actinics

Slight technical issue with this, I have mislaid the post it note that this is on!
I am actively searching for it, booked holidays off so I have a 5 day weekend coming up, the tubes (bar one) are 15 months old and are going to be changed!
Oh and the tank is is 3 years old (give or take a week) this weekend.
I'll get back to you! ;)

Oh my!!! I'd love to have a coral that color! I've never seen one like it! ;Drool;Drool;Drool

Calm down dude, just an ssc, I have tried twice before, there is a thought in the UK that exporters bleach them on purpose, it should colour up and tone down more, I placed it straight into a medium high light spot, convenient hole in the rock, not glued, if it goes dark too quickly I will move it to it's proposed spot, I think it as about the lights this time, if I brown it out it will be going back to the shop! ;)

DSC_0001 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
I have been holding this frag for about a year now, I need to snip the stem off the plug and pop it on a base!
House move and new baby for the mate.
When I bought the original piece this was an accidental frag in transit, , I have 2 x 15 heads plus bits of this and 2 very small frags of it.
He will be back in the hobby eventually, we can wait!

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
$55 at my lfs, 4 inch "frag", 4 days in, slowly getting fluffier! :)

DSC_0004 by sshipuk, on Flickr

Nice! It is so knobby!

How is the horizontally growing SPS doing? Anything interesting yet!
 
$55 at my lfs, 4 inch "frag", 4 days in, slowly getting fluffier! :)

DSC_0004 by sshipuk, on Flickr
4" frag? I thought anything over 1/2" was a mini colony and if it was over 1" it was a colony? :rolleyes:
 
Nice! It is so knobby!

How is the horizontally growing SPS doing? Anything interesting yet!

I'll get a pic later, it is doing great, it has tiny new tips going up. :)

4" frag? I thought anything over 1/2" was a mini colony and if it was over 1" it was a colony? :rolleyes:

Anything less than an inch in England is an accident or a rescue apart from the chop shops just trying to make money. :)
 
I have 5 days off, changes are afoot, the tank is 3 years old this weekend, give or take a week, I will document what I do! :)
I love the light when the first pair of T5s come on, they break through the leds and give a soft light.
The horizontal acro (tort?) waking up. :)

DSC_0002 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new