Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow incredible reef and photos. the macros are great, as well as the wider scape shots... it looks so natural like an actual reef! I could look at it for hours on end if it were mine.

Thank you for the kind words, I do watch it for hours on end. ;)
 
Thank you for the kind words, I do watch it for hours on end. ;)

I even watch your pictures for hours. Sorry to hear about Clownie. My Pink Streaked Wrasse, Ruby has been missing for two days as well, so I feel your pain.

 
I even watch your pictures for hours. Sorry to hear about Clownie. My Pink Streaked Wrasse, Ruby has been missing for two days as well, so I feel your pain.

I did read that, I didn't have words, I hate losing anything still, we'll just keep our chins up! :)
Thanks btw, post to follow, we are generally quite well at the moment! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new