Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My patience is being tested!

DSC_0002 by sshipuk, on Flickr

Uve already put the work in and the hardest part is past. Now just finding the survivors and ull be rid of everything for good!
 
Uve already put the work in and the hardest part is past. Now just finding the survivors and ull be rid of everything for good!

Thanks, I looked closer this evening at a certain coral, I couldn't even take a pic, I think the core of the red dragon is being destroyed! :(
 
Thanks, I looked closer this evening at a certain coral, I couldn't even take a pic, I think the core of the red dragon is being destroyed! :(

Oh man......so sorry Simon.
I’m pullin’ for ya.
 
Thanks, I looked closer this evening at a certain coral, I couldn't even take a pic, I think the core of the red dragon is being destroyed! :(
That stinks. Red dragons are one of my favorite SPS.
 
My patience is being tested!
The UWC product for use in a reef tank has shown some promise, but is still very hit or miss. Hopefully th wrasse will keep it in check!

That sucks, so sorry man. I've fallen behind on people's threads with my new job, but what about the UWC product? I followed the thread for awhile, are you gonna give it a go? It's scary doing any med, but it seemed to have some potential.
 
On a more positive note, a new tank should be born tomorrow or Saturday, I picked 50 litres of salt mix on the way home from work and four kg of large substrate! :)
That's awesome man, you must be excited!

If the Red Dragon gets too bad. You could always frag it out, dip than quarantine.

Great pictures too by the way.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 24.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new