Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What to tell you, this is the first time I have caught her eyes properly, yes that brown and yes that blue ring! :)

I kind of cheated, actually not cheated, used the naturally available lighting option!
She is dark because she is generally top lit, I opened the blind by my desk when there was a glimmer of sunshine! :)

DSC_0005 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
I love finding stuff on the back of racks, this was stung badly about 6 months ago not long after I got it, there is a nearly 2 inch dead section to the left.
I've been meaning to have a look at it for weeks, I had to move it today as I needed the spot it was in!
Old camera so don't get too excited about the colours, I will pop it next to it's big cousin soon! :)

DSC08499 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
What to tell you, this is the first time I have caught her eyes properly, yes that brown and yes that blue ring! :)

I kind of cheated, actually not cheated, used the naturally available lighting option!
She is dark because she is generally top lit, I opened the blind by my desk when there was a glimmer of sunshine! :)

DSC_0005 by sshipuk, on Flickr
That’s a great picture Simon!
 
Thank you, I am chuffed, stationary fish I can do, I actually tried to take that, the next good effort will be the flame angel, don't hold your breath! ;)
Well good look trying to get the flame angel!! Lol

They don’t stop still for a second
 
"No mate, you're cool, I'm not even going to move you to the sump!" ;)

DSC08502 by sshipuk, on Flickr
If that’s an asterina starfish, I had a plague of them

And they ate my GSP and also SPS flesh and whatever else they fancied!

I had to get 2 harlequin shrimps and was picking 50 out every morning
 
If that’s an asterina starfish, I had a plague of them

And they ate my GSP and also SPS flesh and whatever else they fancied!

I had to get 2 harlequin shrimps and was picking 50 out every morning

It is, I eradicated them (nearly) with the last harlequin I had, I lost a lot of sps, not taking it lightly, they are gorgeous little things! ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new