Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how dark that base flesh pic is, I will lighten it a bit if I remember! ;)
Tips!
Because polyps are less common in my tank it only dawned on me when I took that pic yesterday why it just looks dull dark purple green and brown!
Yes mate, that would be the red polyps! ;)

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
I moved it about two inches two days ago, if you want Disney lights tweak it yourself, this is evening lights, still one pair of T5s still on, only about 6 inches across in that pic, it was stretch bleached a bit when I got through the door from work, maybe eight or nine inches across, go me! :)

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr
 
I moved it about two inches two days ago, if you want Disney lights tweak it yourself, this is evening lights, still one pair of T5s still on, only about 6 inches across in that pic, it was stretch bleached a bit when I got through the door from work, maybe eight or nine inches across, go me! :)

DSC_0003 by sshipuk, on Flickr
Do you ever have issues with yours getting too much flow?
 
8F18B00F-4A38-4988-84EF-16FFE6F2FBE8.jpeg


Now it’s looking like a proper “S” tank ;) :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new