OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Off to my lfs later to see if they got either of my fish in! :)

Neither fish in so got a cheap frag. :)
Fff, love this fish! :)

DSC_0001 (1024x683).jpg

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Neither fish in so got a cheap frag. :)
Fff, love this fish! :)

DSC_0001 (1024x683).jpg
Have you ever noticed how they can change colour if their frightened or especially at night time.

Mine can go from the stunning vibrant colours to like a grey/brown colour

Mine I think is a slightly different variation as he isnt ‘striped’ like yours its more sold grey on the top of the back and has a yellow tail fin. Maybe it’s a different sex.

Great picture anyway

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love this coral, I have made a few "sketchy" fish introductions, the last time it was chewed was at my lfs when they were looking after it, lemon peel went for it in my tank as far as I remember, Aip file fish went for it in their display, I do think about things and would never knowingly put it in harms way! :)

DSC_0002 (1024x707).jpg

12gallonsofhex

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As the French say, it goes except they say it in French, it's like it is simmering again, it's like it is in a constant state of flux due to the engineer goby.
I am not adding much as I need to see what will tolerate it, ho hum! ;)

DSC_0004 (1024x538).jpg
I love how different your tank looks. It reminds me of 15 years ago when halides would be on in the middle of the day, but you have strategically placed contrasting color in the right spots.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love how different your tank looks. It reminds me of 15 years ago when halides would be on in the middle of the day, but you have strategically placed contrasting color in the right spots.

I have a pair of T5s out so only 3 of 4 pairs working, not a fan of the blue look, what you see is pretty much what I see during "daylight" hours. :)

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any idea where the aluminium came from?
so you're familiar with my DIY scape. I had to use something to replace the "no live/dry rock" plan. I went with MarinePure Bio blocks, sold by BRS so I figured it was all good. testing shows they leech aluminum. I have 5 of their 8"x8"x4" blocks in my sump.
going to replace them with a couple of 4 liter buckets of SeaChem Matrix.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so you're familiar with my DIY scape. I had to use something to replace the "no live/dry rock" plan. I went with MarinePure Bio blocks, sold by BRS so I figured it was all good. testing shows they leech aluminum. I have 5 of their 8"x8"x4" blocks in my sump.
going to replace them with a couple of 4 liter buckets of SeaChem Matrix.

That sucks big ones, I have heard of this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 47 58.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 23 28.4%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back