OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I still do it, but not as hardcore lol. But used to do flat track on dirt as well. That, I miss more than anything.
I need to get my xrx 1200 back on the road, ex Harley demo bike and the rider before me ditched it on a roundabout, first fuel injected model, the throttle was nearly a fast action race throttle, stage two tune calmed it a bit, still try to stand it up a bit on corner exits and that is with the suspension tuned to me. ;)
Vance and Heins full race exhaust. :)

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to get my xrx 1200 back on the road, ex Harley demo bike and the rider before me ditched it on a roundabout, first fuel injected model, the throttle was nearly a fast action race throttle, stage two tune calmed it a bit, still try to stand it up a bit on corner exits and that is with the suspension tuned to me. ;)
Vance and Heins full race exhaust. :)
I don’t have a “sports bike” at the moment, but my vstrom 650 is basically one, except I cannot drag a knee. The foot pegs hit first lol.

Built high compression sv1000 engine swap, custom tune and hand built exhaust by me lol.

Unsuspecting turd lol

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don’t have a “sports bike” at the moment, but my vstrom 650 is basically one, except I cannot drag a knee. The foot pegs hit first lol.

Built high compression sv1000 engine swap, custom tune and hand built exhaust by me lol.

Unsuspecting turd lol

The sv 1000 is very tough and undertuned, love a v twin, I had a Honda VTR 1000 that did one track day, the front end dive scared the duck out of me, zero feel, it didn't last long and was heavy.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The sv 1000 is very tough and undertuned, love a v twin, I had a Honda VTR 1000 that did one track day, the front end dive scared the duck out of me, zero feel, it didn't last long and was heavy.
Was undertuned in my case lol. But stock, yes they are. Capable of so such, but the killed the good part. Low end torque. Way fix, but still lol

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was undertuned in my case lol. But stock, yes they are. Capable of so such, but the killed the good part. Low end torque. Way fix, but still lol

Used to go road riding with a mate on his ZX9, I learned when I could add torque on exits, nice bike but I needed more track useable.

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
good morning Simon... :) have a great day...
next time you see this chalice ,you will be able to see the orange and green...;):cool:
WP_20210609_16_00_07_Pro.jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Been missing the grubby puddle. One of my favorite tanks! I borrowed this pic awhile back….
F9CF5610-FE0A-4A89-B84D-B80515EBA7C5.jpeg

Thanks, that was convict one, Poto, he got cut by a naso in the twins, nearly recovered from a bacterial infection and then a few months later died overnight, first pic I have seen him in since he died, I still can't look at pics of him I have on the laptop. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 58 49.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 64 54.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.7%
Back