Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool! What’s the difference between a feather duster and tube worm. I thought both had tubes. There doesn’t seem to be a tube on the snail when the duster disappears. Unless it’s bored it’s way in or so small I can’t see it! Loves high flow and only disappears when poked!

Do they also spread like a tube worm does?
Not sure how they spread and yes they are like tube worms a bit, great filter feeders.
 
I just spent a couple of hours watching all four scopas tangs in the display, the sticking point for about a week has been the convict having a really bag attitude to the rescue, convict has a split fin and had a split tail three days ago, convict is on a "stay of removal", I have nine months invested so far in getting the scopas tangs settled. :)
 
IMG_20210620_131806.jpg
 
Didn't get notifications for your thread for three weeks, was 14 pages behind! All caught up now. Hope things sort out with the convict Simon! Convicts can be trouble you know! :rolleyes:

There was a subtle shift in the big fish yesterday, the convict has been tagged twice in 3 or 4 days and I don't know if it was the yellow or the rescue but they are 2 - 4 in the pecking order.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new