OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cool! What’s the difference between a feather duster and tube worm. I thought both had tubes. There doesn’t seem to be a tube on the snail when the duster disappears. Unless it’s bored it’s way in or so small I can’t see it! Loves high flow and only disappears when poked!

Do they also spread like a tube worm does?
Not sure how they spread and yes they are like tube worms a bit, great filter feeders.

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just spent a couple of hours watching all four scopas tangs in the display, the sticking point for about a week has been the convict having a really bag attitude to the rescue, convict has a split fin and had a split tail three days ago, convict is on a "stay of removal", I have nine months invested so far in getting the scopas tangs settled. :)

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20210620_131806.jpg

OP
OP
N

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Didn't get notifications for your thread for three weeks, was 14 pages behind! All caught up now. Hope things sort out with the convict Simon! Convicts can be trouble you know! :rolleyes:

There was a subtle shift in the big fish yesterday, the convict has been tagged twice in 3 or 4 days and I don't know if it was the yellow or the rescue but they are 2 - 4 in the pecking order.

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very nice, they had something similar at my lfs when I bought the red and gold menella, kicking myself now for not getting a piece. :rolleyes:
I need some frag plugs. got a few different gorgonia I'm going to start trimming. might take a branch off of this one that is running towards a blasto colony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 122 88.4%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.8%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.2%
Back