Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had two policemen in the house for about 45 minutes. I didn't get arrested and have no warrants outstanding with them. ;)
No warrants and didn’t do anything wrong, they wouldn’t come in my house lol.
 
I went to see if the lens was in for collection, my mouse broke so needed a new one anyway, lens was there so all cool except their booking in system was on the blink so I was away for about an hour, got back to all three brown scopas tangs in the display and no yellow scopas.
I have had glimpses of her but not enough to check for damage, I think the rescue scopas, at least twice her size just became number two in the pecking order, they won't let her out of the scape, not a clue what to do!

Just had two policemen in the house for about 45 minutes. I didn't get arrested and have no warrants outstanding with them. ;)

You should have got the police to lay down the law to your tangs!
 
Good morning ..got that lens dialed in.. ;) :cool:
Gonna need it...:D:)
WP_20210705_16_15_55_Pro.jpg
WP_20210705_18_07_18_Pro.jpg
 
good evening Simon..lil booger is hard to catch still... ;) :)
IMG_0890.JPG
 
How is the scopas? Any more ruckus today?

All day long story, the yellow has been out for a couple of hours today, getting a hard time still from the rescue and baby, the yellow doesn't go in the cube end so I can't separate them, very frustrating.
 
All day long story, the yellow has been out for a couple of hours today, getting a hard time still from the rescue and baby, the yellow doesn't go in the cube end so I can't separate them, very frustrating.
Might try a mirror... kind of funny to watch and may provide the distraction needed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new