Yessir. I have admitted my misgivings. I shall plan accordingly!3x rule and it sounds like you're well past that. :cool:
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yessir. I have admitted my misgivings. I shall plan accordingly!3x rule and it sounds like you're well past that. :cool:
Good morning Simon... :) almost got this "phone,computer "crap sorted...:rolleyes:
![]()
WELL...i did say almost...:rolleyes:
have a great day...:cool:
Afternoon Simon. Hope all is well. Tangs seem to have calmed down.
This is all I see in your avatar. If I hover above it it says you are online.Anyone know why I have a blue thing in my avatar?
Thinking back, who was the juvenile that cooked and suffocated a dog in a car, I do remember the stuff that might come in handy or is just very sad?!
wow!Potential if it wakes up. ;)
![]()
This is waking up great. :)
![]()
wow!
this is different than the one i was talking about.
see if you can find out where it came from.