Najer's zen twins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning Simon... :) almost got this "phone,computer "crap sorted...:rolleyes:
IMG_20210731_172300_856.jpg

WELL...i did say almost...:rolleyes:
have a great day...:cool:
 
Afternoon Simon. Hope all is well. Tangs seem to have calmed down.

It's just the convict and the rescue now, calmer generally today, for two and three in the pecking order and the scopas appears to have the upper fin, no injuries so far but very frisky. ;)
 
I have a date with my daughter tomorrow, I am no longer allowed to drive, our equal to lowes / home depot first for some locks and a new security camera and then onwards for a coffee.
... the coffee place is basically attached to my lfs so I can pick my gorgs up! :)
 
Anyone know why I have a blue thing in my avatar?
Thinking back, who was the juvenile that cooked and suffocated a dog in a car, I do remember the stuff that might come in handy or is just very sad?!
 
Anyone know why I have a blue thing in my avatar?
Thinking back, who was the juvenile that cooked and suffocated a dog in a car, I do remember the stuff that might come in handy or is just very sad?!
This is all I see in your avatar. If I hover above it it says you are online.
Screenshot_20210804-114800.png
 
Last edited:
it just says thread starter,not sure yet if we all have them now ,or just a glitch,i have seen a few glitches last couple days,was thinking just the new computer.
 
yes Simon ,i have one too,on my build.
 
I'm sure I get monitored after a post was edited yesterday, admin will know that I am not happy about it, trying to stay out of trouble. ;)
 
yep... stay out of trouble,"TROUBLE"...:D :cool:
We need ya' around here...;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new