NAME THIS CORAL AND WIN, something! maybe

I think...BC 1 ...BC 2 ... BC 3... or you could use the alphabet BC A ... BC B... or or you could use band member names Malcom Young ,, or Angus or Roger Waters OR OR...
Ok I can see why naming things can be a pain in the aarse LOL

But it does help on this end.

That being said its a excellent marketing idea ... DO I have that one or not...hmm better buy it just to be sure....You could sell me same one a few times :)

So maybe the old eastwood movie "fist full of dollars" :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
Call it BC ACAN - Adam’s Crowdsourcing Acro Name

Get some new business when LPS folks come looking LOL
Say, this is not a bad idea! Get some search engine optimization going and we are gold
 
My hat in the ring:

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis

It's a word. In fact, it's the longest word. For a lung disease, which this looks like =)
Will definitely put this one on the back burner for later
 
And Bob's Your Uncle.
 
Breathless Mahoney
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new