NAME THIS CORAL AND WIN, something! maybe

Banana hammock

20191031_083150~2.jpg
 
Please keep posts family-friendly. (1 or more were removed)
 
always good! I kind of went there already with this guy years ago
Screenshot 2023-11-18 at 2.29.26 PM.png



https://battlecorals.com/products/i-heart-the-monster-hero?_pos=1&_sid=135434045&_ss=r
but did circle back a bit for this one, in fact I think I was just was one small step ahead of you on this one. You'll have to consult the site for further details regarding the name of the featured piece. :)
That’s great! And funny! I just glanced at the site from the link. I honestly didn’t see that. Speaking of which I heard rumors that there’s a new TA movie coming out
 
That’s great! And funny! I just glanced at the site from the link. I honestly didn’t see that. Speaking of which I heard rumors that there’s a new TA movie coming out
I totally heard that too! but if it's a reboot and not by the troma team. I just don't know.
 
I totally heard that too! but if it's a reboot and not by the troma team. I just don't know.
I heard it’s gonna be a Legendary Entertainment production. Here’s the teaser trailer
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new