OP
OP
Polyp Punk

Polyp Punk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It does fit but not w/ the included magnet and brace. I've been thinking about it. I'm pretty sure it's an easy mod to built up some egg crate and set the skimmer on it at the preferred water level. I have the PM 15. Is this what you have too?
which waterbox do you have ?

howaboutme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
which waterbox do you have ?

Stated previously...

howaboutme said:

It does fit but not w/ the included magnet and brace. I've been thinking about it. I'm pretty sure it's an easy mod to built up some egg crate and set the skimmer on it at the preferred water level. I have the PM 15. Is this what you have too?

OP
OP
Polyp Punk

Polyp Punk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes i just ordered the peninsula mini... on the intank website it says that the nano fits the PM 15 and with my research i came to the same conclusion ... have you tired turning it to the side ?

howaboutme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes i just ordered the peninsula mini... on the intank website it says that the nano fits the PM 15 and with my research i came to the same conclusion ... have you tired turning it to the side ?
Yes, it fits just w/o the magnet mount. I've read up more. I find some have used my egg crate idea while others have tried to mount the magnet to the baffles between chambers (not sure that's a good idea). Either way, good to go.

OP
OP
Polyp Punk

Polyp Punk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
:(Yes, it fits just w/o the magnet mount. I've read up more. I find some have used my egg crate idea while others have tried to mount the magnet to the baffles between chambers (not sure that's a good idea). Either way, good to go.
tank is on the way :) but still havnt found a stand :(

howaboutme

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
tank is on the way :) but still havnt found a stand :(

I used the PW2418 stand, check my build thread for photos. It fits fine and works well except it will NOT work as a peninsula because the back is open for plumbing to an assumed sump. Others have used kitchen base cabinets as well as Ikea like the besta series.

OP
OP
Polyp Punk

Polyp Punk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I used the PW2418 stand, check my build thread for photos. It fits fine and works well except it will NOT work as a peninsula because the back is open for plumbing to an assumed sump. Others have used kitchen base cabinets as well as Ikea like the besta series.
waterbox doesnt have that stand for sale =( i checked everywhere i cant find anything this is literally the only thing delaying the build i am going crazy

thewire

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Attachments

• AquamaxxSkimmerBullet1.jpg
    AquamaxxSkimmerBullet1.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 58

atlantean

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you have nutrient or ph problems? Why do you want one for a nano tank? Advanced reefing doesn't necessarily mean more gear.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back