Nano 15g Skimmer options ?

It does fit but not w/ the included magnet and brace. I've been thinking about it. I'm pretty sure it's an easy mod to built up some egg crate and set the skimmer on it at the preferred water level. I have the PM 15. Is this what you have too?
which waterbox do you have ?
 
which waterbox do you have ?

Stated previously...


howaboutme said:

It does fit but not w/ the included magnet and brace. I've been thinking about it. I'm pretty sure it's an easy mod to built up some egg crate and set the skimmer on it at the preferred water level. I have the PM 15. Is this what you have too?
 
It does fit but not w/ the included magnet and brace. I've been thinking about it. I'm pretty sure it's an easy mod to built up some egg crate and set the skimmer on it at the preferred water level. I have the PM 15. Is this what you have too?
yes i just ordered the peninsula mini... on the intank website it says that the nano fits the PM 15 and with my research i came to the same conclusion ... have you tired turning it to the side ?
 
yes i just ordered the peninsula mini... on the intank website it says that the nano fits the PM 15 and with my research i came to the same conclusion ... have you tired turning it to the side ?
Yes, it fits just w/o the magnet mount. I've read up more. I find some have used my egg crate idea while others have tried to mount the magnet to the baffles between chambers (not sure that's a good idea). Either way, good to go.
 
:(Yes, it fits just w/o the magnet mount. I've read up more. I find some have used my egg crate idea while others have tried to mount the magnet to the baffles between chambers (not sure that's a good idea). Either way, good to go.
tank is on the way :) but still havnt found a stand :(
 
tank is on the way :) but still havnt found a stand :(

I used the PW2418 stand, check my build thread for photos. It fits fine and works well except it will NOT work as a peninsula because the back is open for plumbing to an assumed sump. Others have used kitchen base cabinets as well as Ikea like the besta series.
 
Don't know. Don't have Ice Cap. I just picked up a Aquamax Bullet and it fits the back of my IM 10! It's a HOB Skimmer with Sicce pump
Where o where did you find a Bullet-1? They have been out of stock for months. @thewire
 
I used the PW2418 stand, check my build thread for photos. It fits fine and works well except it will NOT work as a peninsula because the back is open for plumbing to an assumed sump. Others have used kitchen base cabinets as well as Ikea like the besta series.
waterbox doesnt have that stand for sale =( i checked everywhere i cant find anything this is literally the only thing delaying the build i am going crazy
 

Attachments

  • AquamaxxSkimmerBullet1.jpg
    AquamaxxSkimmerBullet1.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 108
Do you have nutrient or ph problems? Why do you want one for a nano tank? Advanced reefing doesn't necessarily mean more gear.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new