Nano Fish food -something new

LetItReef

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

What else of dry food do you feed your fish? I have PE mysis pellets, garlic pellets and Thera-A. What else is out there? I alternate it too with frozen food.

Thanks!

40B Knasty

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How about fresh food?
I go to the grocery store to buy a clam and a small scallop. Thin slice and dice it with a razor blade. $1 can buy you both. A scallop I thin slice one piece. Throw the rest of meat in the freezer. I buy a new scallop every week. I have never used a whole one. Maybe half before it gets a little gamey smell.
The clam I run it under hot water for a minute to kill the clam. Then open it up. Rip the tough brown skin the protects the neck and pop the stomach out.

Bluecbs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I feed hikari marine s....butterflies got such small mouths

eatbreakfast

Fish Nerd
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There are flake and pellet versions of Ocean Nutrition's Formula 1 and formula 2.

Hikari has freeze dried mysis and spirulina brine.

How about fresh food?
I go to the grocery store to buy a clam and a small scallop. Thin slice and dice it with a razor blade. $1 can buy you both. A scallop I thin slice one piece. Throw the rest of meat in the freezer. I buy a new scallop every week. I have never used a whole one. Maybe half before it gets a little gamey smell.
The clam I run it under hot water for a minute to kill the clam. Then open it up. Rip the tough brown skin the protects the neck and pop the stomach out.
Fresh foods are one of the best things you can feed. If your circumstances allow for it, I strongly recommend it.

Marc.The.Shark

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 80 72.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.6%
Back