Nano fish that can compete with clownfish

NotReefsafe

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2022
Messages
336
Reaction score
211
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have had my clownfish for about a year in a 15 cube, looking for another fish that could compete with her that I won't have to worry about it eating. I'm looking to feed just once per day.
 
You may be able to get away with a shrimpgoby + pistol shrimp. Any open water swimmer would be a target for the clown in that size tank.
 
I concur with the goby idea. Gobies are awesome!
 
Hello all I have just recently set up a Red Sea nano max peninsula. This is my first nano style tank. But not my first rodeo. I would like to know can a pair of clownfish live long term in this tank? I will not be able to upgrade as space is an issue. Please and thank you.
 
Hello all I have just recently set up a Red Sea nano max peninsula. This is my first nano style tank. But not my first rodeo. I would like to know can a pair of clownfish live long term in this tank? I will not be able to upgrade as space is an issue. Please and thank you.
clowns just limit the fish you can have and are boring i would much rather stock with other things
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 38.9%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new